Mindarie pharmacy is not just about medicines. We consider our store to be a community hub, an information portal to seek tools for good life balance and health management.
Your world is filled with demands and therefore requires good health management. Those demands may be driven by work, family and friends. With these demands come spiralling levels of stress, reduced free time and consequently pressure on your health. Maintaining good nutrition choices, creating a daily life balance and a health plan, is critical to a healthy body, mind and soul for you and your family members.
Staff in our pharmacy, maintain a focus on care and service delivery and are QCPP accredited, which makes them qualified to provide you professional advice on products to manage your health choices. For those experiencing more complex health issues, we offer Medication Administration aids, such as Webster Paks®, Diabetes Med Checks and Medication Reviews.
Our clients enjoy services such as Personal scrips being held on file, free blood pressure testing and home delivery services. Expectant mothers and those with infants are big users of tips and advice from our popular Baby Club.
Managing our clients’ health is what we do!
- Children’s health
- Cold and Flu
- Digestive health
- Oral care
- Pain relief
Health & Wellbeing
- First Aid
- Quit Smoking
- Weight Loss
Mother & Baby
- Baby advice
- Nappy Rash
- Designer Brands
Personal Health Checks
Do your medicines need a check up?
Do any of the following apply to you?
- Have you recently been discharged from hospital?
- Are you taking several medicines?
- Have you had recent changes to your medicines?
- Do your medicines need monitoring? (E.g. Warfarin)
- Do any of your medicines make you feel unwell?
- Do you use devices (such as a blood glucose monitor, nebuliser etc) to assist you with your medication management?
- Do you see more than one doctor?
- Are you sometimes unsure or confused about which medicines you should be taking?
- Would you like to be more confident in using your medicines?
- Would you like to have a better understanding of your medicines?